Thursday, December 22, 2011
Laparoscopy
Everything went really well. The doctor cleaned endometriosis out of my left pelvis. He said it was affecting my bowel in that area and he thinks it may have been radiating up and causing the other stomach pain. I don't know if some of the pain will come back once my stomach wakes up but I do know that the incisions are less painful than my stomach aches were before so that is a good sign. He also said this will keep happening until I have a hysterectomy but we're not dealing with that today. I'm really happy, relieved and now just tired. I had some adrenaline the first couple days after surgery but it's totally gone now. We just need to get through the holidays and hopefully everything will calm down for a little while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment